- Added the option to deploy to a specific location without taking telemetry data into account.
- Added a “lock deployment” option if you need to have a deployment remain active. As long as a deployment is locked, the deployment cannot be killed by any requests.
- Added access to more information inside our BigData repository directly from the Dashboard.
- Added support for returning information to your matchmaker using a webhook.
- Added the ability to create tags on your deployments to identify them more easily.
- Improvements made to the DDOS detection for game servers.
- Improvements on how we handle traffic coming into our Arbitrium platform to make it faster and more secure.
- Improved the Documentation.
- Fixing minor bugs for stability in the backend.