Make sure that you have the latest version of the AWS CLI and Docker installed.
- Region where the service is
- The User name used to login to AWS
- the repo URI
- type ECR in the search bar
- go to Elastic Container Registry
- Then to Repository
- Click on the Repository you wish to get your image from
- Click on the View push commands.
aws ecr get-login-password --region
AWS User name
The password we retrieved in the last step
The Full URI of the repo (ex: 597351113950.dkr.ecr.ca-central-1.amazonaws.com)
Like in docker hub (repo/app)