- Arbitrium Open match
- You can now create your Matchmaker directly in the Arbitrium Dashboard. You can follow the documentation under the Arbitrium Open match.
- SDK generator in Dashboard
- Increased integration between your game server and Arbitrium, you can now generate the SDK from our Dashboard.
- Protection of your deployment is automatically done.
- If enabled in your application configuration, Arbitrium will protect your deployment. It will be reached ONLY from IP that you allowed.
- Organization support in Dashboard.
- We have the support of Organizations built into your Dashboard. Invite your coworker to the Organization, then hop in and out to leverage the same account.
- Deployment context in the container
- We added more information in your container. When you need to have scripts in your container to display information on the location, see the documentation to get more information on this feature.
- Session-based deployment
- We support matches that players are getting in and out of at any given time. We will add the players in the session that is in the best location for your players.
- The horizontal Deployment Session tool will make sure you always have sessions ready to onboard new players.
- New steps when terminating a deployment
- We have a new Step when stoping a deployment, Ready -> Terminating -> Terminated.
- SSO in Arbitrium
- We support using Okta as the Single Sign-On on all Edgegap tools.
- Dashboard Tags
- You can see all tags assigned to your application deployment in your deployment list.
- When starting new processes in your container, the display of your CPU/RAM metrics was not rendered correctly in the Dashboard.
- When only one access point available, an empty IP string, the deployment was not processed correctly.
- We support Tier management by clients.
- New Awesome landing page with essential stats to Studio about your deployments.
- Security to the Dashboard login process.
- You can disable port validation from the app version page.
- Add the flexibility to allow more time to deploy the application before cached on the Access Points.
- Caching is done passively at the Edge level now.
- Fixed inconstancy in ping results
- Fixed typos in documentation.
- Now supporting AWS Local Zone
- Improvements made to the console logs, it's now reflecting more what a console should look like
- Fixed small memory leaks
- Fixed small monitoring bug
- Fixed handled-error showing as error in logs
- Added the option to deploy to a specific location without taking telemetry data into account.
- Added a “lock deployment” option if you need to have a deployment remain active. As long as a deployment is locked, the deployment cannot be killed by any requests.
- Added access to more information inside our BigData repository directly from the Dashboard.
- Added support for returning information to your matchmaker using a webhook.
- Added the ability to create tags on your deployments to identify them more easily.
- Improvements made to the DDOS detection for game servers.
- Improvements on how we handle traffic coming into our Arbitrium platform to make it faster and more secure.
- Improved the Documentation.
- Fixing minor bugs for stability in the backend.